* NOW AVAILABLE *
Renew your standard passenger
Motor vehicle licensing is the most widely used service of the County Clerk’s office. The motor vehicle services are described below. Various motor vehicle forms can be downloaded from this web site for your convenience. Additional information may be found at KyRenew.com.
BUYER BEWARE! – TITLE AND SERIAL NUMBER CHECK Before purchasing any motor vehicle, make certain that the current owner can provide a valid title for the vehicle. Be sure to verify that the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) matches the number reflected on the title. This number is typically located on the dashboard on the driver’s side and is usually visible through the windshield. If these numbers do not match, insist that the discrepancy be corrected or do not complete the transaction.
To View Motor Vehicle Fees please click below
Acceptable Methods of Payment for any Service:
Cash, Certified Check, Cashier’s Check, Money Order and Personal Check (county residents).
Debit/Credit processed through VitalCheck, Inc. (fee based).
Credit Cards: Master Card, Discover, and American Express
Debit Cards: Maestro, Pulse Pay, NYCE, Interlink, Star, AFFN, Accel, Money Station, and Visa (without the Interlink symbol)
Printable Forms: Motor Vehicles
To view and print these forms in keeping with filing standards you will need the Adobe Acrobat reader.
• Affidavit for Replacement/Non-Exchange (Form: TC 96-167)
• Affidavit of Incomplete Transfer
• Affidavit of Total Consideration Given for a Motor Vehicle (Form: 71A100)
• Application for Disabled Persons Special Parking Permit (Form: TC 96-204)
• Boat Transfer Form (BTR) (Form: TC 96-184)
• Exempt Transfer Affidavit (Form: 71A245)
• Motor Vehicle Usage Tax Multi-Purpose Form (Form: 71A101)
• Vehicle Transfer Form (VTR) (Form: TC 96-182)